Current Covid Policies – As of February 2022
- Please only attend your appointment if you are well.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive with covid-19 within the past 7 days (regardless of whether you are required to isolate by law).
- We also request that you attend unaccompanied (unless you require a carer for medical reasons), unfortunately this means that for the moment we will not be allowing children within the salon unless expressly agreed in advance
- Our waiting area is now back in use, we are still observing social distancing between clients (we have 2 separate waiting areas in use).
- Hand sanitisers are positioned throughout the salon.
- Face masks must be worn throughout your visit with us to ensure both your and or safety. If you are unable to wear one or feel strongly about wearing one, please carry out a Lateral Flow Test before arriving to your appointment.
- We have implemented more in-depth cleaning procedures which includes a ‘cleaning mist’ to thoroughly sanitise rooms between use.